FAR 3 Day First Aid Course - email@example.com
First Aid Response Course (FAR)
Course Duration: 3 days
- First Aid in the workplace
- Patient Assessment
- Incident Procedure
- Cardiac First Response - Community Level
- Common Medical Emergencies (asthma, diabetes, seizures, poisoning, fainting)
- Injury Management & Shock
- Care of the Unconscious Patient
- Burns and Electrical Injury
- Care Hypothermia and Hyperthermia
- Information Management Communications
- The well-being of the first aider
Certification: The participants will receive a Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC) First Aid Response Certificate which is valid for 2 years.
Safety Squad Limited
- 5 Star Safety Training, Validated by Google Reviews & Facebook Customer Ratings
- Interactive, High Intensity Training (HIT)
- The way this course is delivered & the venue make this course outstanding
Why Choose The Squad
- Experienced emergency medical tutors and qualified first aid instructors
- Instructors recognised by PHECC, Irish Heart, OFA, HSA & QQI
- Fully insured, tax compliant & trusted to give value
- We use The Little Anne CPR training manikin to provide more realistic adult CPR
Free CPR / First Aid Charts, Concussion EMS Cards, Face shield, Pens, Bandage & eBook
Free PHECC Manual / Pocket face mask
Method of Delivery The course is facilitated by an instructor who will use PowerPoint presentation and DVD's to guide you through the course. The course is delivered through English.
Duration & Assessment The FAR course will take no less than 18 hours.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be issued with a dual certificate from the Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council and Safety Squad. This certificate will be valid for 2 years. Renewal In order to maintain your qualification after your two-year certification period, you will be required to undertake a refresher course. The refresher course consists of a two-day course designed to refresh the knowledge and skills you learned from your initial training. You must have a valid First Aid Response certificate in order to partake of this course.
First Aid Kits €30
As well as requiring training to obtain the necessary skills and knowledge, first aiders also need to have access to suitable equipment. Workplace first aid kits will have exactly the materials needed to ensure swift and effective treatment is provided.
- Citywest Hotel, just off N7 motorway, free secure parking
- The Saggart Luas stop operates from just outside the hotel entrance offering easy access to the city.
Garters Lane, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland