AHEAD Conference- Through The Looking Glass: Reflecting on inclusion from The Boardroom to the Classroom
Title: Through The Looking Glass: Reflecting on inclusion from the boardroom to the classroom.
When: March 26th and 27th 2020
Where: Croke Park Conference Centre, Dublin
This event is of interest to staff and students in further or higher education interested in reflecting on how to create inclusive learning environments - including disability support staff, teaching and learning professionals, frontline services staff (libraries, career placement etc.), college management, admissions, and examinations.
This international conference will ask contributors and participants to reflect on how we can support community approaches to including our diverse learners and shine a light on good practice in further and higher education across the globe.
This conference will explore the following themes;
- It Takes a Village - Communities of Inclusive Practice
- What’s the Worst that Can Happen? – Getting it Wrong on the Road to Success
- Tell Me What You Need? - Excellence and Innovation in Disability Support
- If You Build it They Will Come - Active Inclusion Approaches in Further Education
- How Can I Help You? – Inclusive Strategies for Student Services
- Nothing About Us Without Us – Student Voice Theme