Certified Kanban Management Professional / KMP1 + KMP2 / Dublin
The Kanban Management Professional is broken down into 2 core certifications KMP1 & KMP2 (defined below in Agenda) completing these 2 combined certifications will earn you the Kanban Management Professional accreditation. If you prefer to register for only the Kanban Systems Design (KMP1 only) or Kanban Mangement Profssional (KMP2 only) courses then please select the relevant ticket when booking.
This 4-day course is certified by the Lean Kanban University and has been put together by Lean Kanban experts and leaders including David J. Anderson and Mike Burrows.
The course is taught by
The course follows the official LKU Certified Lean Kanban syllabus. During the four days you will have ample opportunities to discuss and experience the following topics:
- Full simulation using the getKanban game
Definition of Kanban
- Foundational Principles
- Core Practices
- The Kanban Lens
- The Kanban Values
- Pull-Based Systems
- Commitment in Kanban
- Replenishment and Planning
- Delivery of Products
- Lead and End-to-End Cycle Times
- Little’s Law
- Cumulative Flow Diagrams
- Flow Efficiency
- Metrics in Kanban Systems
- STATIK - Systems Thinking Approach to Implementing Kanban
- Understanding Sources of Variability
- Identifying Opportunities to Improve
- Analysing Demand and Capability
- Modelling Workflow
- Designing a Kanban System
- Work Item Types
- Classes of Service
- Ticket Designing Tickets
- Visual Boards Design
Kanban Board Design
- Designing Kanban Ticket
- Examples of Visual Kanban Boards
- Building an Information Flow: the 7 Cadences
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understanding asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a Kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Managing evolutionary change
Who Should Attend?
Kanban works across multiple functions of an organisation, from senior members of staff looking to adopt Lean Management to members of delivery teams willing to improve their working practices. Previous KMP1 attendees have been in roles such as:
- Senior Managers
- Programme and Project Managers
- Product Managers, Product Owners and Business Analysts
- Scrum Masters, Team Leads and Change Agents
- Product & Software Developers & Testers
- Agile Coaches & Practitioners (Scrum, XP, DSDM, AgilePM, etc.)
- Other roles such as HR and Finance professionals
Upon completion, you will receive the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) accreditation. A globally-recognised accreditation that you can use as official recognition of your achievement.
Participants will also receive a KMP1 and KMP2 certificate of course completion from Lean Kanban University (LKU) as well as membership with LKU.
Scrum Alliance: 16 Scrum Educational Units (SEUs) towards your CSP (Certified Scrum Professional)
Project Management Institute (PMI): 16 PDUs (Professional Development Units).
Cancellations & Refunds
- A full refund will be issued if you cancel your registration at least 30 working days before the event start date.
- Replacing delegates: this can be done at no extra cost
- Postponing a booking to another date: this is free providing it is requested at least 10 working days before the event start date, after which a 20% fee will be charged.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel this course if there are insufficient registrations. If this is the case, you will be notified 5 working days before the course start date. In this case, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. We will not be responsible for any other costs incurred.
Clayton Hotel Burlington Road
Upper Leeson Street , Dublin, Ireland