CSTEM Injury/Muskuloskeletal Workshop (for RCSI CSTEM Trainees only)
Please note this workshop is aimed at and can only be attended by the Royal College of Surgeons Emergency Medicine CSTEM Trainees.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Provide practitioners with formal training in the practice of adult procedural sedation and analgesia (PSA)
- Provide practitioners with a clear and standardised guideline for the sedation of adults
Please note the below regulations for non-attendance.
- 48 hours’ notice must be given if unable to attend.
- If a cancellation is due to staffing issues trainees must submit a form (provided upon request) signed by your Consultant in advance of the workshop and sent directly to email@example.com
- If none of the above are provided, a €300 fee will be charged to attend on a subsequent date.
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland,, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland