Diploma in Makeup and Skincare, Free Pro Brush set, Dublin
This is perfect for beginners who want a career in professional makeup as a freelance artist or just to master your own make up looks.
The course itself covers in depth Skincare, Beauty, Face Shapes, Contouring, Special occasion Makeup, Bridal, Glamour, Smokey Eyes and much more (See list posted below)
On completion of your course you will have will hold a Certificate in Skincare and Freelance Makeup Artistry! A Full Professional Makeup portfolio after shooting all you own designed Makeup looks with a professional Photographer. An internationally Recognised certicate and much more...
Please not this course is 1day a week (Every Saturday) for 16 Weeks and can be paid in installments. You will pay a €200 Deposit here or on our Website (
Need more info call our office on 01 905 9215 or email@example.com
- A full Proessional Brush set
- Discount cards for, Inglot , Mac & other make up brands
- Inglot master calss, Make up Forever Masterclass
- Work Experience and writen references.
- Full portfolio of your work
- High Resolution images for your website & Social media posts
- On Going training
What you will cover...
- Client Consultations
- Make Up Face Charts
- Skin Care.
- Lashes, (strip and individual)
- Application & Blending Techniques
- Flawless face Traditional make up.
- Bridal/Contemporary Bridal Makeup, bridesmaids/Mature Makeup
- The classic red lip – Catwalk Makeup
- Glamor make up.
- Classic Smokey eye.
- The importance of face prep and the science behind correct face prepping.
- Face shapes, eye shapes and contouring
- The business of makeup artistry
- Photo shoot of looks.
When you finish....
- On completion of your course you will have will hold a Certificate in Skincare and Freelance Make Up Artistry.
- Should you choose the ITEC Accreditation you will also hold an ITEC Accredited Certificate in Make up (Recognised world wide)
- A Professional Make up portfolio and have worked on your own photo shoot, shooting all you own designed Make up looks.
- All students will have the option of continuing work experience with us after they’re finished.
- All students will have a written reference to show employers some of the makeup work that they will have completed throughout the course. Some students may have more than one reference depending on how much work experience they choose to complete.
Please note all Deposits are non refudable.
THE MAKE UP CREW
13 Anglesea Street, Dublin 2, County Dublin, Ireland