A new Europe - How the EU elections will impact Irish industry
Cicero Group is delighted to invite you to an expert panel event discussing 'A new Europe - How the EU elections will shape the regulatory agenda and impact Irish and international industry'.
We are delighted to welcome politicians, industry and media to discuss the significance of this crucial election, debating the impact of the new Parliament on Irish and European businesses and the bearing of Brexit on the EU political agenda, before taking questions from our audience.
The event will be chaired by journalist, author and former political correspondent with RTE David Davin-Power and panellists will include:
- Frances Fitzgerald – Former Tánaiste, minister and current sitting Fine Gael TD. Frances is a Fine Gael candidate in the Dublin constituency for the forthcoming European elections.
- Helena Walsh - A government and regulatory affairs specialist, Helena is the Executive Director at Cicero Group and leads on all European policy and engagement on behalf of multinational companies in Brussels.
- Barry Andrews - A former minister and CEO of the international aid agency GOAL, current Head of the Institute of International and European Affairs (IIEA). Barry is a Fianna Fáil candidate in the Dublin constituency for the forthcoming European elections.
- Ken Owens - Advisory Partner in the Asset and Wealth Management Group at PwC Ireland with expertise in Governance, Risk, Outsourcing and Capital.
- Alex White - A senior counsel barrister, Alex is a former Labour TD for Dublin South and Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources and Minister of State at the Department of Health with responsibility for Primary Care.