Game of Thrones® Tour from Dublin Including Giant's Causeway (Aug20-Dec20)
Depart Dublin and discover some of most photogenic locations in Northern Ireland on a Game of Thrones® locations tour and visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Giant’s Causeway.
Journey down the tunnel-like avenue of intertwined beech trees known as the Dark Hedges, and spend about 10 to 15 minutes at the site where Arya Stark became friends with Gendry and Hot Pie in Game of Thrones®.
Continue to the Giant's Causeway to enjoy around 1.5 hours exploring the 40,000 interlocking hexagonal stone columns on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean.
Continue to scenic Ballintoy Harbour, and discover where Theon was baptised in front of Balon and Yara, and where Euron was drowned and crowned to be king. Enjoy around 40 minutes to take in the views and reflect on all the magic and mystery of “Game of Thrones.”
Drive through the Glens of Antrim to go to Belfast. You will spend around 45 minutes of free time to admire the city sights. See the famous Crown bar, Belfast City Hall and its Titanic memorial garden, Big Fish and Albert’s Clock. Finally, you will be back in Dublin by around 07:30 PM to 08:30 PM.
*This tour is independently operated. It is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with HBO® or anyone associated with Game of Thrones®.
*Please note that all times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather.
What do I need to prepare?
- Using the restrooms before joining the tour is recommended. The first stop of the day would be around 2 hours away. (During the day, there will be rest stops along the way.)
- Bringing a packed lunch is recommended as we do not stop anywhere for lunch. However, we have a rest stop in the morning at a service station where you can buy packed sandwiches and snacks as well.
- Northern Ireland's currency is Pound Sterling but most places accept card payment. Except for food/ drinks and souvenirs, there is no additional costs for the day.
- A printed copy of the ticket is not necessary. You can show it on your phone.
- Comfortable shoes and warm rain-proof clothing recommended.
- Not suitable for children under 12 and people of reduced mobility
- No Alcohol permitted to be consumed on buses
- We have a strict 'on time' policy - please be at departure point 5-10 mins before departure