Goal Setting, Communication and Conflict Training Course (1 day Dublin)
This one-day Goal Setting, Communication and Conflict training course is designed to improve your ability to get the best from yourself and others by setting and communicating specific goals, together with giving constructive feedback.
Goal focus is the common element that is shared by all successful people and teams. To be successful means to achieve a worthwhile goal. Since you cannot achieve a goal that was never set, the first step to greater achievement is the setting of clear and distinct goals. Secondly, you need to be able to communicate that goal clearly, whilst gaining the cooperation and commitment of the team.
Disagreements within the workplace are common and need to be handled quickly and rationally to avoid them interfering with the performance of the business. We will show you how to handle these effectively.
Delegates who attend this Goal Setting, Communication and Conflict training course will benefit in the following ways:
- You will develop the art of critical thinking and intelligent questioning.
- You will be able to communicate goals clearly and confidently, using objective, factual and specific language.
- Learn how to apply the five-part success formula.
- Learn to give constructive feedback and gain commitment to continuous improvement.
- You will know when to negotiate and when to stand your ground and learn to distinguish reasons from excuses.
By developing your skills, you will feel more confident and you will become an inspiration to others.
Corporate Coach Training is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Recognised Training Provider as well as being CPD accredited.