IAFA Flag Football 2018 - Membership Registration Form
This is the registration form for the IAFA Flag Football membership for the period of 1st July 2018 to 30th June 2019 i.e. the 2018 season.
All playing and non-playing members must register through here.
Once you have completed the registration, you will receive an email with your registration confirmation(s) attached. Please print out your registration confirmation and present it to your team manager.
Should you have any queries or problems with this process, please use the Contact the Organiser button to the right of this screen.
By registering for the 2018 season, you agree to allow IAFA to use your contact information to communicate with you directly on important and relevant league matters through the season. Your information will never be given to third parties and will never be used for marketing purposes.
- Membership registrations for any of the 2018 kitted seasons (SBC, IAFL1, or youth) do not carry over to the IAFA Flag Football 2018 season.
- The fee is €15 for all members alike (playing and non-playing)
- All players must be registered to participate in training sessions and games
- All playing members must be over the age of 16 as of July 1st to compete in the EBC.
- All non-playing members must be over the age of 18 as of July 1st to work with a team
- Playing members must be registered for a period of three weeks prior to taking part in any competitive fixture.
All members are subject to IAFA Constitution, ByLaws and Rules.
All members should be familiar with the IAFA Concussion Guidelines - see following link:
Can I update my registration information?
You will not be able to edit your registration information through this system once submitted so please ensure you enter the correct information before submitting. If your circumstances change or you do need to change something, please email
Irish Sport HQ
National Sports Campus, Blanchardstown, County Dublin, Ireland