New Advances in Vascular Biology
09:00 - 16:30
The New Advances in Vascular Biology (NAVB) conference provides a unique opportunity to be inspired by and interact with global leaders in the field of haemostasis and vascular biology. We are delighted to welcome key international experts in vascular biology who will provide insights and updates on key developments in the field of vascular research.
This conference is of particular interest to the growing number of international researchers and clinicians specialising in haemostasis, vascular disease and allied conditions.
The New Advances in Vascular Biology (NAVB) conference will take place in the new state-of-the-art Desmond Lecture Theatre, located within the RCSI academic and education building at 26 York Street, on Tuesday 17 July 2018 commencing at 9 am.
Full schedule to follow, but speakers include:
- Prof. John Griffin, Scripps Institute, USA
- Prof. Agnes Lee , University of British Columbia, Canada
- Prof. Karin Hoffmeister, BloodCenter of Wisconsin, USA
- Prof. Jorge DiPaola, University of Colorado, USA
- Prof. Jose Lopez, Bloodworks NW Research Institute, Seattle, USA
- Prof. Long Zheng, University of Alabama, USA
- Prof. Beverley Hunt, Kings College London, UK
PhD students / Non Consultant Hospital Doctors: Free
Early bird (until April 30th): €50
1st May onwards: €100
This event has been accredited for 6 External CPD points, certificates will distributed on the day.
Are you an event organizer?
The event will be recommended to interested users.