Autumn 2018 - Midweek - Accredited Diploma in Executive and Life Coaching - Dublin
14:00 - 17:00
Accredited Diploma in Executive & Life Coaching - Dublin
This course will change your life! Places are limited so please register your wish to attend. People attend the course for many reasons :
- To become a Professional Practitioner Coach - that could be as an Executive and Life Coach, Spiritual Coach, Career Coach or whatever type of coach you want to be
- For themselves for the personal development and to learn to Self-Coach
- To up-skill and enhance their existing roles, e.g counsellors, therapists, HR, team leaders, managers
- To have an additional or alternative income stream
- To work in conjunction with an existing service, e.g. physiotherapist., nutritionist, mentoring, consulting
- To accquire a professionally recognised qualification - They may already be informally coaching but need a formal qualification that is nationally (and internationally) recognised
- To learn how to help others (or themselves!)
Allow your life to take the leap...
An Insight into the Executive and Life Coaching Diploma - For more about the course and to hear what the students have to say.
Special Offers and Discounts may apply - please check our web page for latest offers
Free Open Evening
You are invited to come along to our next Open Evening.
Find out more about the course, about coaching and about us. Details and reserve your place here
- Funding Opportunities - Jobseekers and those on other benefits please contact us for details
- Flexible interest-free payment plan available. Spread the cost over the duration of the course
- The Diploma now includes an option to gain a QQI Level 6 Component Certificate in Professional Coaching Practice and Ethics at no extra cost
Please email email@example.com, phone 1890 253 134 or 01 805 7745 for any of our information packs or to find out more about the course and coaching
Dates and Location
Venue : Marino Institute of Education, Griffith Avenue, Dublin 9
Fees : Normal price €2950 - deposit of €250 required to secure a place, Discounts may be available, Interest-free payment plan. Possible funding for Jobseekers and those on other benefits
Included : Introduction to Emotional Intelligence, Personal Effectiveness, Effective Communication
Dates : Autumn Course starts October 2018 - 7 sets of Wednesdays and Thursdays over 6 months. 2pm to 8.30pm.
Session 1 : 17/18 October
Session 2 : 14/15 November
Session 3 : 12/13 December
Session 4 : 9/10 January 2019
Session 5 : 30/31 January
Session 6 : 27/28 February
Session 7 : 27/28 March
"Taking part in this course and with the EXCELLENT facilitator, I have learned so much. It ENTHUSED me further, to push myself forward even more. It gave me such a POSITIVE outlook in what I can do professionally and personally. It has been a FABULOUS way to learn how to live BETTER." Celine
"The content covered ENABLED our learning – the course was broken down nicely into MANAGEABLE and reasonable projects and students gained CONFIDENCE in coaching skills with each weekend session." D. Karen Willis.
"Attend if you love people or want to help you UNDERSTAND yourself and people more and its very likely that you will make a positive DIFFERENCE and continue to do so if you KEEP UP the learning.". Diploma Student
Marino Institute of Education
Are you an event organizer?
The event will be recommended to interested users.