Certified Scrum Product Owner®(CSPO) Certification in Dublin, Ireland
09:00 - 17:00
Certified Scrum Product Owner Training (CSPO®)
KnowledgeHut is a Global Registered Education Provider (REP) of Scrum Alliance and our two-day Certified Scrum Product Owner Training is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will provide you with a deeper understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster. You will also gain comprehensive understanding of the Scrum Methodology alongside reviewing the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster, which is critical to carrying out your role in the most efficient manner.
Benefits:From the course:
- Boost Product Owner capabilities
- Optimize Agile teams as well as interaction with stakeholders and customers
- Increase Scrum functionality
- Realistic planning and scheduling
- Gain practical, proven techniques
- Improve estimating skills and results
- Maximize delivery capabilities
- Reduce risk
- Improve ROI
- Leverage proven experience
From the workshop:
- Training by experienced Scrum Alliance Certified Instructors (CSTs)
- 14–16 PDUs , and correspondingly 14–16 SEUs (Varies according to the CST)
- Scrum Alliance Certification
- 2 years Membership with Scrum Alliance
- Scrum Alliance approved courseware
- Hands-on Activities, Group Discussions, Real-life examples
Alexandre helps creative workers, teams and organisations to learn better by facilitating unique learning and training experiences on agile, self-organising teams and learning 3.0. He really believes that emergent learning and learning facilitation are the keys to creative workers' success and expertise in this complex and fast-paced new world of work.
Alexandre is the author of 'How Creative Workers Learn', the first book in the Learning 3.0 series, and founder of the Learning 3.0 brand at Happy Melly. Throughout his career, he has moved from programming computers to software development; then moving back into to database development; product, project and team leadership; agile coaching...and finally: business management. In all those fields Alexandre was in someway involved with learning initiatives and mentoring, realising that was where he is able to make a huge social impact, and so identifying this as his calling in life.
Are you an event organizer?
The event will be recommended to interested users.