Certified ScrumMaster®(CSM) in Dublin, Ireland
09:00 - 17:00
Certified Scrum Master Training (CSM®) Training
KnowledgeHut is a Global Registered Education Provider (REP) of Scrum Alliance and our two-day Certified ScrumMaster training is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will provide you with a deeper understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster. You will also gain comprehensive understanding of the Scrum Methodology alongside reviewing the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster, which is critical to carrying out your role in the most efficient manner.
From the course:
- Understanding of Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right foot
- Practical, project-proven practices
- Understanding of how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
- Tips and tricks from our experienced CSTs’ years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members
- Profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and access to a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials
From the workshop:
- 14 PDUs – 16 PDUs , and correspondingly 14 SEUs – 16 SEUs (Varies according to the CST)
- Course Fee includes Scrum Alliance Certification Examination Fee
- Scrum Alliance approved course material
- Course delivered by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers CSTs
- Practical experience working with Scrum tools and activities
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
Marco helps companies to achieve better results by using Scrum and a wider set of Agile practices. He coaches teams, management, Product Owners and Scrum Masters in their adoption and further development of Agile practices. He has coached and mentored several big companies like Randstad, Ahold and Wehkamp and many smaller companies to enhance their agile expertise.
Marco is passionate about the use of Scrum to help teams and organisations to achieve higher customer satisfaction, higher productivity, better predictability, more flexibility, better quality and more fun and excitement!
Marco is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and Certified Scrum Coach (CSC). In 1997 he graduated cum laude in Computer Science at the VU University in Amsterdam. His experience with Agile dates back to 2001, when he worked at OTI on Eclipse related projects.