CSTEM Injury/Muskuloskeletal Workshop (for RCSI CSTEM Trainees only)
08:30 - 17:30
Please note this workshop is aimed at and can only be attended by the Royal College of Surgeons Emergency Medicine CSTEM Trainees.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Provide practitioners with formal training in the practice of adult procedural sedation and analgesia (PSA)
- Provide practitioners with a clear and standardised guideline for the sedation of adults
Please note the below regulations for non-attendance.
- 48 hours’ notice must be given if unable to attend.
- If a cancellation is due to staffing issues trainees must submit a form (provided upon request) signed by your Consultant in advance of the workshop and sent directly to email@example.com
- If none of the above are provided, a €300 fee will be charged to attend on a subsequent date.