DreamTrips: Dublin’s Historic Sites & Pints
06:00 - 03:00
About Your Trip
Discover Ireland’s history, culture and unforgettable scenery on this DreamTrip to the nation’s capital. Embark on a fascinating full-day tour and visit Trinity College, founded in 1592, to see the world-famous Book of Kells — the illustrated gospel said to harken from the 8th century. See St. Patrick’s Cathedral, built on the site where Saint Patrick baptized converts in the 5th century. Drive through Phoenix Park and view antiques and relics from Ireland’s storied history at the National Museum of Ireland. Many tour highlights abound in the cobbled streets of Dublin, so take the time to admire the colorful doors and Georgian architecture along the way. You may also see the Georgian Squares, Irish Houses of Parliament, National Gallery of Ireland and the General Post Office as you pass by.
The following day, visit the beloved Guinness® Storehouse for a self-guided tour through the 7-story “visitor experience” center. Learn the captivating history of one of the world’s most recognizable brands. Finish your tour with a complimentary pint and 360-degree views of the city from the 7th-floor Gravity Bar. (All ages are permitted on this tour; however, only guests ages 18 years and older are permitted to consume alcohol. See Additional Information for more details.)
What we love:
• At 1747 acres (707 hectares), Phoenix Park is twice as large as New York City’s Central Park and five times larger than Hyde Park in London. It houses a zoo, its own herd of deer and the Irish President’s official residence.
• Music legend Johnny Cash penned the song “Forty Shades of Green” to honor Ireland’s beautiful countryside.
• Guinness originated in an old brewery in St. James's Gate in 1759. Today, it's available in more than 120 countries and is one of the world's best-selling beers.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Dublin, Ireland, as well as:
• Full-day city tour; includes admission fees, English-speaking guide and transportation.
• Afternoon tour at Guinness Storehouse; includes admission ticket and 1 complimentary pint of Guinness beer (for guests ages 18 years and older) or a soft drink.
• 3 breakfasts and 2 lunches.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Dublin Airport (DUB), approximately 8 miles (13 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
A short walk from some of Dublin’s top attractions — St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Dublin Castle — Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin offers guests quintessential Irish hospitality right in the heart of the city. From comfortable accommodations to generous pints, the Radisson Blu is the ideal choice for pleasant stays in Dublin.
• 1 restaurant and 3 bars, plus 24-hour room service.
• Complimentary access to facilities at the nearby Iveagh Fitness Club, including fitness center, sauna, pool and plunge pool (5-minute walk).
• Self-parking: 15 euros per day.
Double Room accommodations with:
• 1 queen bed or 2 twin beds. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Contemporary furnishings.
• In-room safe.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin
8 Golden Lane
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.