Dublin Phase 3 Post-Primary – An Introduction to Python Programming Post-Primary Workshop
10:30 - 15:00
Phase 3 – An Introduction to Python Programming Post-Primary Workshop
This one day course will be run on a Saturday to facilitate teachers and principals to travel and give the attendees the tools, skills and confidence to:
- Implement Python in their classroom.
- For those that are already delivering Python this course will provide a full syllabus to allow teachers to expand on their current skills portfolio.
What will be covered?
- How to use Python IDLE & Interface & Environment.
- Using Turtle Graphics.
- Understanding Variables & Numbers.
- Loops. While, Repeat & Nested.
- Conditions & Boolean Logic.
- JC Short Coding Course - Roadmap, resources and walk through.
To get the most from the day you will need to download the following programmes onto your laptop:
Python is available free from HERE