International Sooting Flame Workshop: ISF-4
10:00 - 14:00
Aims of the Workshop
- To advance understanding and predictive capability of flames with soot, to identify gaps in this understanding and to coordinate research programs to address them;
- To identify well defined target flames and coordinate additional experiments that provide suitable data for model development and validation, spanning a variety of flame types and fuels in each of the research programs;
- To establish an archive of the detailed data sets of target flames with defined accuracy and to provide a forum for the exchange and dissemination of these data;
Registration is a two stage process
- Enter your details on Eventbrite
- Go to the ISF Website to complete your registration.
Are you an event organizer?
The event will be recommended to interested users.