Key Account Management Training Course (2 Days)
09:30 - 16:30
Key Account Management (KAM) should be a systematic approach to managing and growing your most important customers while delivering mutual value and goals. KAM is not merely a sales strategy but rather should be a complete organisation change.
Our KAM course looks at how you select a customer to be a key account and the impact that it will bring in the long term to you the supplier.
What will you gain from the day?
The course has been designed over two (2) day to give an understanding of Key Account Management and will cover the following areas;
- The role and responsibilities of a key account managers
- How to define the fundamental attributes of a key account
- Assign cross company measurable value to any account
- Evaluate your client organisational culture Vs yours
- Research client’s financial performance and future business objectives
- Motivational theory and its relevance to maintaining good client relationships
- How to effectively network the account
- Establish a buying needs matrix
- Create a client SWOT analysis
- Create a Competitor Matrix
- Team members roles and responsibilities within a key account
- Recognise the buyer’s motivation and how you and your organisation can best influence it
- Maintain team focus whilst meeting account objectives
- Build barriers to competitive attack
- Understand the importance of product development within a key account
Who has the course been designed for?
- Managing Director
- Sales Director / Sales Vice President
- Key Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Export Sales Manager
- International Sales Director / Manager
Stephen McComb has almost 25 years’ experience in International Sales and has opened both Public and Private sector accounts throughout the world. Stephen bases his courses on his “real-world experiences and mixes it with theory to give each sales person a blended approach to help them understand the sales process and to sell more. Stephen has sold extensively to business to business (B2B), business to consumer (B2C), public Tenders and reverse tender auctions. Stephen counts his achievements as opening multi-million-pound accounts with Marks & Spence Plc, Cathy Pacific Airline, Marriott Hotels and the US Government.
In Stephens own words he says, "to be successful in sales you must first listen to what the customer wants and then provide a solution. All too often sales people have a script they recite and never stop to ask the customer what is it that they need or want".
What should you bring?
All training material will be provided so you don’t need to bring anything other than a willingness to learn.
Delegates who fully attend the course will receive a certificate on the course completion.
Big Data With Hadoop Certification Training Bootcamp - Live Instructor-Led Classes | Certification & Project Included | 100% Moneyback Guarantee | Dublin, Ireland
Laptop loan (includes Ninja Group ticket) for Sunday 20th May 2018 : Skerries CoderDojo: Little Theatre, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Introduction to Scratch Group Sunday 20th May SkerriesCoderDojo: Little Theatre 4-6 p.m.
Web Design Group Sunday 20th May 2018 : SkerriesCoderDojo: Little Theatre 4-6 p.m.
Are you an event organizer?
The event will be recommended to interested users.