Secure Computing Forum 2018
08:00 - 16:30
Join us for the 6th Annual Secure Computing Forum.
Now in its sixth year the Secure Computing Forum is Ireland’s largest conference dedicated to cyber security and provides a platform aimed at fostering dialogue amongst key security players in Ireland.
This year, leading industry experts will focus on:
CONNECTING THE DOTS
PUTTING CYBERSECURITY AT THE HEART OF YOUR BUSINESS STRATEGY
In an increasingly dangerous world in which organisations are under constant attack, the seamless integration of cybersecurity into every aspect of the business operating model is a strategic imperative.
With attacks reaching ever higher numbers and increasing levels of innovation, there seems to be no stop to the cat and mouse game taking place between threat actors and security experts. Cyber-criminals are increasingly turning to cryptominers to develop illegal revenue streams, while ransomware and ‘malvertising’ adware continue to impact organisations worldwide.
- Know Your Enemy - Understanding The Cyber Threat Landscape.
- Focus On Prevention - It’s Cheaper Than The Alternative.
- Taking A Proactive Approach To Improving Cybersecurity.
- Ransomware Still A Cybercrime Mainstay In 2018
- Know How To Respond - Timing Is Everything
- After The Breach - Have An Effective Strategy In Place
- Is AI The Silver Bullet In Cybersecurity
- The Perimeter Is No Longer Fixed - Mobile And Cloud Security
- Securing The Internet Of Things - Balancing Opportunities And Threats
- Adoption Of Corporate Cyber Insurance
Our speakers on the day include Graham Cluley, Award-winning security blogger, researcher & public speaker and Bennett Arron, award-winning writer, identity theft speaker, comedian & BAFTA nominated director and many more yet to be announced.
Are you an event organizer?
The event will be recommended to interested users.