Inside Telephone Sales Training Course
09:30 - 16:30
DSM Sales Training Course on Telephone Sales has been designed from practical experiences of insides sales with business and consumer clients. You will learn the skills to listen and respond effectively to customers’ requirements.
What will you gain from the day?
The course has been designed over one (1) day to give a full understanding of the art of effective consultative telephone sales and will cover the following areas;
- Understand how buyers buy and align telephone selling activities.
- Become a trusted Seller while fuelling interest with both new prospects and existing clients.
- Encourage clients to discuss issues and provide solutions.
- Qualify and disqualify telephone sales opportunities based on objective decision criteria.
- Improve selling win rate in competitive markets and avoid no decision.
- Negotiate the steps leading to successful closure of an inside sale.
- Manage and shorten inside selling cycles.
- Become more proactive to various sales situations.
- Modify telephone sales calls activities to become more productive.
Who has the course been designed for?
- Sales Team Leader
- Office / Administration Team
- Inside Sales Executive
Stephen McComb has almost 25 years’ experience in International Sales and has opened both Public and Private sector accounts throughout the world. Stephen bases his courses on his “real-world experiences and mixes it with theory to give each sales person a blended approach to help them understand the sales process and to sell more. Stephen has sold extensively to business to business (B2B), business to consumer (B2C), public Tenders and reverse tender auctions. Stephen counts his achievements as opening multi-million-pound accounts with Marks & Spence Plc, Cathy Pacific Airline, Marriott Hotels and the US Government.
In Stephens own words he says, to be successful in sales you must first listen to what the customer wants and then provide a solution. All too often sales people have a script they recite and never stop to ask the customer what is it that they need or want.
What should you bring?
All training material will be provided so you don’t need to bring anything other than a willingness to learn.
Delegates who fully attend the course will receive a certificate on the course completion.
Monthly #FirstFridayFair Business, Data & Tech (Virtual Event) - Dublin (#DUB)
Are you an event organizer?
The event will be recommended to interested users.