Tender Writing Training Course
09:30 - 16:30
Well written tenders are key to securing new opportunities. With the right techniques, you can bring together multiple contributions to create a strong, persuasive proposal.
Gain the winning edge
That’s why we developed this course. It will give your team a comprehensive understanding of the best practices of bid and tender writing making sure their writing skills don’t stand between you and winning your next contract.
What will you gain from the day?
The course has been designed over one (1) day to give an understanding of Tender Writing and how to manage the tender process and will cover the following areas;
- Learn where to register and source tenders.
- Understand how you should prepare for a tender being released.
- Responding to Request For Information (RFI), Pre-Qualifier Information (PQQ), Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Recognise what level of information is required to respond to a Request For Proposal (RFP)
- Learn how to avoid negative text, mis-reading the question, Copy text (Boilerplate Text).
- Combine multiple contributors to make a winning proposal
- Understand the functions of each team member.
- How to write in the language of submission permitted, being clear and precise giving the right tone for your company.
- Target your submission to the attended audience.
Who has the course been designed for?
- Managing Director
- Sales Director / Sales Vice President
- Tender Bid Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Export Sales Manager
- International Sales Director / Manager
- Tender Co-Ordinator
Stephen McComb has almost 25 years’ experience in International Sales and has opened both Public and Private sector accounts throughout the world. Stephen bases his courses on his “real-world experiences and mixes it with theory to give each sales person a blended approach to help them understand the sales process and to sell more. Stephen has sold extensively to business to business (B2B), business to consumer (B2C), public Tenders and reverse tender auctions. Stephen counts his achievements as opening multi-million-pound accounts with Marks & Spence Plc, Cathy Pacific Airline, Marriott Hotels and the US Government.
In Stephens own words he says, to be successful in sales you must first listen to what the customer wants and then provide a solution. All too often sales people have a script they recite and never stop to ask the customer what is it that they need or want.
What should you bring?
All training material will be provided so you don’t need to bring anything other than a willingness to learn.
Delegates who fully attend the course will receive a certificate on the course completion.
Big Data With Hadoop Certification Training Bootcamp - Live Instructor-Led Classes | Certification & Project Included | 100% Moneyback Guarantee | Dublin, Ireland
Laptop loan (includes Ninja Group ticket) for Sunday 20th May 2018 : Skerries CoderDojo: Little Theatre, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Introduction to Scratch Group Sunday 20th May SkerriesCoderDojo: Little Theatre 4-6 p.m.
Web Design Group Sunday 20th May 2018 : SkerriesCoderDojo: Little Theatre 4-6 p.m.
Are you an event organizer?
The event will be recommended to interested users.