Training Day - 22nd November 2018 - Dublin
00:30 - 07:30
The first meeting you have with a potential client sets the tone for your future relationship. If the quality of your life is determined by the quality of your questions as Tony Robbins teaches, the quality of your relationships with your clients are determined by the quality of the questions that you ask them
The workshop will focus on
* Introduction and rapport building – clue, don’t ask the client if they, ‘found us ok’!
* Questioning and listening skills – If you are going to ask a great question, you better listen to the answer
* How to summarise what the client has told you – can you demonstrate to the client that you UNDERSTAND what makes them tick?
* How to demonstrate your value – without this you can forget the fee discussion
* How to confidently discuss fees with your client
Once the foundations of a good structure are in place, you can build on the necessary skills to be even more successful. This workshop will provide you with a “safe” and “low stakes” environment where you can practice, experiment and develop your first meeting skills through roleplay, all under the watchful eye of experienced practitioners who live and breathe lifestyle financial planning. Competence breeds confidence and competence comes with plenty of purposeful practice, this day provides it in spades!
Your facilitators for each training day will vary – you can read more about our trainers here
The event will run from 9:30 am - 4:30 pm, you should aim to arrive at 9am to allow a prompt start. Tea/coffee and lunch included. Max 16 delegates.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you don't need a printed ticket.