CoderDojo Dublin #5
13:00 - 16:00
This is our 5th session as CoderDojo Dublin. We are being hosted by Zalando in their Dublin offices at 3 Grand Canal Quay, Dublin 2.
- 13:00-13:15: Registration and set-up
- 13:15-14:20: Workshops and tutorials
- 14:20-14:40: Break
- 14:40-15:45: Workshops and tutorials
- 15:45-16:00: Presentations and closing
Important Ticket Information
- Kids: Please put your name as the attendee on the tickets not your parent's. Otherwise, they'll have to learn code and you'll have to mind them!
- Kids: Only book a Scratch OR HTML/CSS OR Projects/Python ticket NOT a combination.
- Parents: Put your name on the ticket as the buyer.
- Parents: We appreciate being told if you book and won't be coming so we can hand the tickets on to someone else.
What to bring?
- A laptop (we have some spare laptops - contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A keyboard and mouse for Raspberry Pi
- A parent if you are under 12
- A drink and snack