Hurling Workshop - Reading the Game Principles
19:30 - 21:00
Successful teams all have specific game principles that they adhere to in order to achieve their goals. This all filters down to the individual player being able to read and execute those specific game principles. This workshop will enable you to develop:
- The ability to improve decision making and skills under pressure.
- The coach’s aim is to get them to play with/for/off of each other
- Developing an attacking mentality throughout the entire team when in possession and out of possession (e.g. half backs deliver ball early and support forwards).
- Games that get players to think creatively for themselves.
- Effective use of communication
Tutor: Tommy Dunne Venue: Ballyboden St Endas Time: 7.30pm
Are you an event organizer?
The event will be recommended to interested users.