Safe Pass Training Tuesday 12/02/19
08:00 - 17:00
The Safe Pass Course is a legal requirement under “Section 4 of the Construction Regulations 2006”. All staff working on construction sites or any works that qualify as construction projects under the regulations must undergo basic Health & Safety training in the form of a Safe Pass Training course.
Safe Pass Course Objectives:
Safe Pass Course (Dublin) participants will have a greater understanding of the hazards associated with working on sites and how accidents can be avoided.
Safe Pass Course Content:
- Health & Safety at work legislation
- Health & Safety duties and responsibilities at work
- Accident Prevention and accident reporting
- Promoting a Safety Culture
- Working at heights
- Excavations, confined spaces, underground and overhead services
- Working with Electricity
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Use of hand-held equipment, tools & machinery
- Safe use of Vehicles
- Noise & Vibrations
- Manual Handling
- Health & Hygiene
Special Instructions For This Course:
This Safe Pass Course Dublin is run through English and a good understanding of the language is expected from participants. (Courses can be run in other languages by prior arrangement if all participants speak the same language). There is a written examination at the end of this course which all participants must complete in order to successfully pass the course. Participants must bring their PPS number on the day and a recent passport photograph.