Creative Business Model Development - Ashford
10:00 - 17:30
Creative Business Model Development
To run an efficient and profitable business you need to have a sound and working Business Model.
In a creative and stimulating way, this workshop will help you to answer all your strategic questions and to define the very backbone of your creative business.
Using our visual tool called the Creative Business Model Canvas, developed to suit the specifics and nuances of the Creative Sector, we will walk you through the all-important aspects that will help your business to operate smoothly and to succeed.
The checklist below will help you to get in the right headspace:
- What is your value proposition - how does your product/service solve your customers’ problem, need or improves their situation?
- What is your target market? Who are your customers? How much are they willing to pay for your work?
- What is your proposed route to market?
- Who are your competitors? Why is your work better than what is currently been offered?
- What is your financial model? Do you need an investment?
- What other resources, skills and assets do you need to take your business forward?
- Is your business scalable, does it have sufficient room to grow?
All these questions will not only help you to determine if your idea has the potential to become a business but they also allow you to quickly work out some of the kinks and evolve to a more effective business model for the short, medium or long term perspective.
Our Creative Business Model Canvas will give you a visual reference to work from and a flexible tool that you can use yourself in the future. You will also save yourself weeks spent on writing a rigid business plan that nobody will ever read.
We will lead the whole process and provide you with the feedback you need. You will get a chance to discuss your ideas and challenges with us and a small group of other photographers developing their own endeavours and who are always happy to share their experiences.