Managing Multiple Projects for BA’s – Prioritization and Time Management 3 Days Training in Dublin
This course is designed for business analysts, for project practitioners and for project managers – who are interested in enhancing their ability to juggle multiple projects more effectively and to improve their ability to prioritize their schedule and to take ownership of their time.
● Section 1: Introduction to Prioritization, Efficiency and Time Management
● Section 2: Challenges business analysts and project practitioners face in the world of managing Multiple Projects
● Section 3: Prioritization basics and their connection to Time Management
● Section 4: Managing multiple projects
● Section 5: Building effective collaboration between the PM and the BA
● Section 6: Take Ownership of your Time
● Define what qualifies as important vs. urgent.
● Perform business analysis planning activities and align business analysis plans with project plans.
● Proactively assign capacity and resources, and prioritize tasks to ensure focus on the most important things to do.
● Perform cross-project prioritization and urgency faceoff comparison to direct resources according to the stakes involved.
● Improve personal effectiveness through increasing personal capacity.
● Take steps to improve personal, team and organizational efficiency and the ability to handle more projects simultaneously.
● Identify key resources for each stage in the project and ensure maximization of their utilization and contribution to their projects and tasks.
● Improve the collaboration and reduce duplication of effort and friction points between the Project Manager and the Business Analyst.
● Apply techniques to reduce distractions and improve team members’ ability to focus.
● Effectively schedule shared resources with minimal cross-project impact.
● Manage your time in both work and personal life more effectively.
● Develop approaches to apply the learning in actual project environments.
● Course Introduction
● Introduction to Prioritization, Efficiency and Time Management
● Challenges business analysts and project practitioners face in the world of managing Multiple Projects
● Prioritization basics and their connection to Time Management
● Managing multiple projects
● Building effective collaboration between the PM and the BA
● Take Ownership of your Time
Who can Attend?
● Business Analysts
● Project Managers
● Project practitioners