MINDSHOP | Create Usable Products with Information Architecture
✔️1.5 - 2.00 instructor-led online masterclass
✔️Unlimited Access to the Recording of the session
✔️Exclusive Hands-out materials/slide deck via newsletters
✔️Certificate of completion upon request*
Highly recommended pre-requisite: Design Thinking Core Workshop (Contact me: email@example.com)
What is this course about?
What is and Isn't Information Architecture?
Is information architecture the same as UX?
8 Principles of Information Architecture
Elements of Information Architecture:
Who is it for?
- Entrepreneurs: Solo Rider
- Founder teams: CXOs
- Designers: UX/UI Designers, Product Managers, future Information Architects **
- Builders: Engineers/Devs
- Freelancers: Self-employed one-business Boss
- Consultants: Self-employed mentors/Coaches
- User Interface designers who wish to expand their career towards Design Thinking Umbrella (focus on UX Design)
- Limited Slots: 15
You will receive an email from me a few days prior to the event with the zoom URL + password and an attendee survey. Can't make it due to some reason? No Worries! You will also receive the recording and design challenge of this webinar 1 week after the event.
Who Am I?
In one word: PolyMath
- 2019 Recipient of MU School of Medicine's Donald Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
- Former University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of “Gamified Psychosphere”
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at TECHVERSITY.
- Youtuber at THINK OUT LOUD Channel (App Reviews, MasterClasses, Vlog)
- A holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS.PhD) in Health Informatics
- Industrial Background in IA, Mobile Health App Development, Agile Deployment, Gamification, Data Science and Analytics, IoT controlled Systems, Operational Management, Business Administration (Focus on Early-Stage Startups), etc.
- Co-founder of
TechVerse Coworking Space, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom.
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics.
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at MU Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App
visit me: katusop.com/
tweet me: @itskatusop