Cork | FREE LIFE & EXECUTIVE COACHING Workshop
10:30 - 12:30
"Coaching is the second fastest growing profession in the world" - Forbes.com
Kingstown College invite you to a FREE Introduction to Life and Executive Coaching - Workshop
- Discover how to become an accredited coach
- Learn about how a 'coaching' style of leadership is now adopted by progressive companies
- Use a coaching technique taught on the Advanced Diploma course to experience a simple coaching session
Our students and graduates are employed by organisations such as
ESB International, Eir, HSE, Department of Enterprise, Jobs and Innovation, Irish Sport Council, Google, Paypal, LinkedIn, An Garda Siochána, Irish Water, Fáilte Ireland, IDA, J.P. Morgan, Salesforce
Join us in Cork on Saturday 15 September 2018 from 10.30am - 12.30pm for an Introduction to Coaching - the second fastest growing profession in the world!
Discover the world of Coaching in this lecture and workshop where one of our experienced tutors introduces the profession and some of the techniques and tools used by modern life and executive coaches.
These are real examples that you can use immediately in your life or business role.
We would like you to meet some of the team at Kingstown College who have extensive knowledge of the Coaching industry - both here and abroad. We will be available after the workshop to answer any of questions you have and to assist you on taking that first step on your journey to qualifying as an accredited coach!
Who studies Coaching at Kingstown College?
- individuals in a leadership role
- HR Executives, HR Directors and Managers
- Line managers, team leaders, supervisors
- Business Consultants
- Practicing Coaches or Psychology based therapists and counsellors
- People who want to change career, want to work from home, or people who want to add coaching and mentoring techniques to how they lead their staff and enhance performance.
Organisations have also contracted Kingstown College to deliver diploma qualifications to entire departments in-house, as they see the value in up-skilling their staff and leadership with a formal, internationally recognised qualification.
Can I become a Coach?
Do you think you posess the qualities and characteristics of an effective Executive Coach or Life Coach?
Are you a good listener?
Do people often look to you for your support and advice?
Would you feel a sense of reward, pride and pleasure in being part of another person's success?
Do you believe you can assist individuals create a positive difference in their lives?