Cork Phase 3 Post-Primary – An Introduction to Python Programming Workshop
10:30 - 15:00
Phase 3 – An Introduction to Python Programming Post-Primary Workshop
This one day course will be run on a Saturday to facilitate teachers and principals to travel and give the attendees the tools, skills and confidence to:
- Implement Python in their classroom.
- For those that are already delivering Python this course will provide a full syllabus to allow teachers to expand on their current skills portfolio.
What will be covered?
- How to use Python IDLE & Interface & Environment.
- Using Turtle Graphics.
- Understanding Variables & Numbers.
- Loops. While, Repeat & Nested.
- Conditions & Boolean Logic.
- JC - Strand 3 Road, resources and overview.
Cost: This one day programme will cost €150 per attendee and will be payable through Eventbrite or by direct online payment.
To get the most from the day you will need to download the following programmes onto your laptop:
Python is available free from HERE