Diploma in Fashion & Glamour Makeup, Free kit & Brush set, Cork
10:00 - 13:00
This course will bring you right from Beginner up to Professional leavel, For those looking to work as a Freelance Makeup Artist, on Cosmetic counters, at Photo-shoots, Fashion shows and Make over Studios.
Module 2 covers vast aspects of make up including Skincare, Beauty, Face chart creations, Makeup Contouring, Cut Crease, Glamour, Fashion, Hollywood Makeup, Perfecting Smokey eyes, Advent Garde fashion, Geisha, Renaissance and Egyptian Makeup looks, Also Makeup looks of the ages 1920’s, 40’s, 60’s, 80’s, which glamorously reinvent themselves in the Fashion industry time after time!
This is perfect for those of you who, although are beginners, are ready for in depth training and want a career in Professional Makeup Artistry keeping your options wide-span as you WILL be highly trained in all areas on completion.
On completion of your course you will have will hold an internationally Recognised certicate Certificate in Skincare and Freelance Makeup Artistry! A Full Professional Makeup portfolio after shooting all you own designed Makeup looks with a professional Photographer and much more...
Please not this course is a 2 day a week course (Each Friday & saturday) for 16 Weeks and can be paid in installments. You will pay a €200 Deposit here or on our Website (www.themakeupcrew.ie) and then 4 monthly payments of 575.00 Euro See our website for a picture of your Free kit / Brush set and full details of the course.
Need more info call our office on 01 905 9215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- A full Proessional Brush set
- Discount cards for, Inglot , Mac & other make up brands
- Inglot master calss, Make up Forever Masterclass
- Make up crew Hoddie and Tee
- Work Experience and writen references.
- Full portfolio of your work
- High Resolution images for your website & Social media posts
- On Going training
What you will cover...
- Client Consultations
- Make Up Face Charts
- Skin Care.
- Lashes, (strip and individual)
- Application & Blending Techniques
- Flawless face Traditional make up.
- Bridal/Contemporary Bridal Makeup, bridesmaids/Mature Makeup
- The classic red lip – Catwalk Makeup
- Glamor make up.
- Classic Smokey eye.
- The importance of face prep and the science behind correct face prepping.
- Face shapes, eye shapes and contouring
- The business of makeup artistry
- Photo shoot of looks.
- Advent Garde
- Black and white Photography
- Makeup through the ages, 1920’s, 40’s, 60’s, 80’s.
- Male Makeup
- In Depth contouring for fashion and catwalk.
- Work Experience.
- Photo Shoots, Your Portfolio & Getting Started
- Professional Conduct & Business Awareness
- On going career support
- In depth industry knowledge.
When you finish....
- On completion of your course you will have will hold a Certificate in Skincare and Freelance Make Up Artistry.
- Should you choose the ITEC Accreditation you will also hold an ITEC Accredited Certificate in Make up (Recognised world wide)
- A Professional Make up portfolio and have worked on your own photo shoot, shooting all you own designed Make up looks.
- All students will have the option of continuing work experience with us after they’re finished.
- All students will have a written reference to show employers some of the makeup work that they will have completed throughout the course. Some students may have more than one reference depending on how much work experience they choose to complete.
Please note all Deposits are non refudable.