Infinite Tai Chi Teacher Training Cork Ireland
06:00 - 10:00
OPEN DAY, September 14th, 2-6pm, cost 75 Euro
“Infinite Tai Chi is a wholesome discipline for perfect harmony in life, wherein lies all our joy, happiness, health, abundance, compassion and love.”
“In Infinite Tai Chi we do not just teach physical movement, we are teaching about Life Itself. You cannot sum up Infinite Tai Chi in just one or two sentences. Infinite Tai Chi can have very different meanings depending on individuals’ levels of personal and spiritual development. For some people, particularly beginners, it is simply a graceful, gentle form of physical exercise that they practise primarily for health reasons.
For others, it can become a very disciplined spiritual practice. It all depends on each individual’s level of unfoldment and insight, which usually deepens with practice. Infinite Tai Chi tends to grow on you, and as you practise it, you will also grow on all levels of your existence.” – Jason Chan
You will learn:
– The Infinite Tai Chi Long Form (Stages 1-5)
– Several sequences of Infinite Chi Kung including The Golden Sun, Butterfly Sweeping, 6 Healing Sounds, Spirals in the Air and Standing Like A Tree. Salute to the Sun and Salute to the Moon Chi Yoga sequences
– A range of warm up exercises
– The basic steps of Infinite Meditation
– Radiant Warrior Principles and Practices for radiant living
MORE INFO: More info: https://www.theinfinitearts.com/portfolio/itc-teacher-training-course/
Are you an event organizer?
The event will be recommended to interested users.