10:00 - 17:00
This two-day workshop is designed for people who are designated under your organisation’s Dignity at Work policy to handle formal investigations into complaints made by an employee.
The session will include details of:
- The key principles of the investigation process
- Defining harassment, sexual harassment and bullying
- The investigation process
- Communication skills
- Developing investigation skills
- Concluding the investigation and report writing
Are you an event organizer?
The event will be recommended to interested users.