Limerick Phase 3 Primary – Real World language Python Programming (6th Class)
10:30 - 15:00
Phase 3 – Real World language Python Programming (6th Class)
This one day course will be run on a Saturday to facilitate teachers and principals to travel and give the attendees the tools, skills and confidence to:
- Making connections: Computers are communication devices
- Enable students to build a website using HTML and CSS to showcase their learning
- Implement Python in their classroom.
- For those that are already delivering Python, this course will provide a full syllabus to allow teachers to expand their current skills portfolio.
What will be covered?
- How to use Python IDLE & Interface & Environment.
- Using Turtle Graphics.
- Understanding Variables & Numbers.
- Loops. While, Repeat (For) & Nested.
- Conditions & Boolean Logic.
Off-Site: This one day course will be run on a Saturday to facilitate teachers and principals to travel and give the attendees the tools, skills, and confidence to:
In-House: We travel to you and delivery to as many staff as you wish.
To get the most from the day you will need to download the following programmes onto your laptop:
Python is available free from HERE
Are you an event organizer?
The event will be recommended to interested users.