Performance Management Training (1 day course Dublin Ireland)
Performance management is a continuous process and involves ensuring that employee performance meets the ever-changing needs of the business. A good Performance Management System will ensure that everyone in the organisation is aware of its goals and how they can play their part in achieving those goals.
This one-day course focuses on how to obtain the best possible performance from your staff, particularly how to improve the performance of individuals who are currently underperforming. This course will show you how to communicate with those individuals, criticising their performance without attacking them personally. Learn to distinguish between their reasons and excuses, followed by getting their commitment to a higher standard of performance.
Management performance must be seen to be consistent and fair to all staff. This is achieved through communicating with the individuals to get them to change their behaviour and to direct their focus where it should be.
Delegates who attend this workshop will learn:
- Why continuous performance management is important.
- To use Performance management to build good relationships between managers and staff.
- How to manage poor performance issues.
- How to create positive emotions.
- How to set and agree clear and specific goals.
- How to criticise performance and not make it personal.
- How to get agreement on making performance improvements.
- How to handle performance issues with sensitivity and skill to ensure a positive outcome.
Corporate Coach Training is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Recognised Training Provider as well as being CPD accredited.