How to Run Effective Meetings Workshop
We’ve all been to meetings that seem ineffective and a waste of time. This workshop will help you to understand how groups / committees work and will give you tips on how to manage and participate effectively in meetings.
The workshop is suitable for anyone involved in running or participating in group or committee meetings – organisers, chairpersons, facilitators, secretary/minute takers and committee members. It will help you to understand how to prepare for and run an effective meeting, facilitate inclusion and maximise meeting efficiency.
This workshop will cover:
• Characteristics of effective and ineffective meetings
• Meeting preparation - defining its purpose, agenda and participants
• The role of a meeting Facilitator / Chairperson
• Inclusion – ensuring all voices are heard
• Group behaviours
• Meeting action logs - ensuring every meeting ends in actions and commitment
• Follow Up - the importance of good meeting minutes
• Committee terms of reference – the first step to successful committees
You will receive a training pack, with helpful tips and templates.
This training is provided by Doody Facilitation & Consulting Ltd.
RSVP: Michelle, firstname.lastname@example.org